Sweet & Cute Sweets, founded by Tina Clark, has grown from a side-hobby to a thriving small business. Tina began making sweets and syrups for craft shows and after getting rave reviews for her Coffee Syrup, began working with a local co-packer to commercialize the product to launch in late 2016. She completed The Entrepreneurs Network program in June 2018 and was selected to exhibit at the Genesee Country Village and Museum Fall Festival and Agriculture Fair in October 2018. Sweet & Cute Sweets is now available in over 25 retailers around Rochester and the Finger Lakes Region. With new products and facilities on the horizon, the company continues to grow.
For more information on small business programs from Imagine Monroe, visit the Startup & Small Business Programs page.
More Blog Posts
- Meet the Staff: Rokele Mikell-Castillo
January 16, 2019
- TEN alum Ecolectro secures $1.7M ARPA-E award
January 11, 2019
- Imagine Monroe Moves to Main Street
December 14, 2018
- Meet the staff at Imagine Monroe – Q&A with Bridget O’Brien
December 11, 2018
- First-Time Event in Monroe County Excites and Supports Women Entrepreneurs and Their Male Allies
December 7, 2018